Welcome to Advantage Eyecare
Your Optometrists in North Richland Hills, TX.
Call us at 817-788-2020 today.
Advantage Eye Care Comprehensive Eye Care Services -- Achieve your optimal vision
Your Eye Care Advantage in Texas
Your eyes are an essential window on the world. Through them you perceive other people, your community and the environment. They give you the ability to understand the visual information around you. Each of us needs to consider what our eyes mean us.
While it’s common for people to take their eyes for granted, we can’t afford to ignore eye health. How many of us get regular eye checkups, are careful to avoid infections, and prevent eye stress and strain? Regular compressive eye examinations can help keep our eyes healthy.
Advantage Eyecare has been protecting the eye health of our patients and neighbors in the North Richland Hills and Colleyville area for over 25 years. Our experienced eye doctors are here to make sure you see at your very best. Whether we are conducting an annual eye exam, diagnosing and treating eye conditions, or helping you find the glasses or contact lenses that are just right for you, our goal is to help patients from children to seniors attain and enjoy optimal vision for life.
An Optometry Team That Looks Out for You
The primary mission of our optometry team at Advantage Eyecare is to make every eye care visit here comfortable and effective. Our optometrists, Dr. Mark Schwartz and Dr. Arlene Schwartz, are trained in the latest practices and technology of high quality eye care treatment. When you first visit our eye care center, they take the time to ask questions and listen to you, so they can obtain a better understanding of your eye health care needs. We might ask about your overall health, lifestyle, sports activities, diet and other factors that impact your ocular health. After a thorough examination, we will answer any questions you may have and customize an eye care plan to meet your specific needs.
Eye Care Services for the Communities of North Richland Hills, Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Keller, and Southlake, TX
Our professional optometrists and eye care team give patients the eye care advantage:
- Eye Exams: We recommend a comprehensive annual eye exam for adults and children, so that we can look for any potential problems and provide insights on how best to care for your eyes. We have the most updated technology such as visual field testing to measure the quality of your peripheral vision and OCT Retinal Scan.
- Contact Lens Exam and Fitting: If you would like to wear contact lenses, our optometrists will perform special eye tests that are not usually included in a routine eye examination eye. We will discuss the various available types of contact lenses, and take measurements, such as corneal curvature and iris size, to make sure your lenses will fit properly. Once your lenses arrive, we will show you how to wear and take care of them for long-lasting comfort.
- Pediatric Eye Exam: Regular examinations are imperative throughout the childhood years to diagnose any vision difficulties and help children see properly for schoolwork.
- Eye Condition Diagnosis and Treatment: Our eye doctors may also diagnose an eye condition that will require additional follow-up and treatment. Some of the eye conditions we treat include glaucoma, cataracts, diabetic retinopathy, eye infections and dry eye.
- Glasses and Frames: Advantage Eyecare has a complete in-house vision care center to serve all of your vision improvement needs. Our optical team will help determine the shape of your face, so you can find frames that will make you look your very best. We have over 1000 frames from which to choose, including many designer lines and sunglasses, so you'll find something that suits your unique personality. We are also happy to fill eye glass or contact lens prescriptions from another doctor.
Give your family the eyecare advantage at Advantage Eyecare in North Richland Hills, TX. From pediatric eye care, through teens, adults, and seniors, we have the solutions to provide great eye sight at every age. Don’t neglect this crucial element of your health. Make an appointment today to visit Advantage Eyecare, and let us make sure your eyes provide the perfect mirror on the world.
Advantage Eyecare is located at 6509 Precinct Line Road in North Richland Hills, TX 76182, serving the areas of Colleyville, Hurst, Bedford, Keller, and Southlake. “Like” our Facebook page to receive regular tips on eye health. Call 817-788-2020 today to schedule an appointment, and let Advantage Eyecare give your eyesight every possible advantage.